JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a used Avteq GMP 200L TT1 Video Conference Cart. It is made of high quality steel. Perfect for Board room meetings of Video Conference Calls for a big group/room. Has a few scrapes but No Dents. Asking $999 OBO, any reasonable offers will be considered. Below is a link from the Avteq website for more info about the stand. I will also post a link for price comparisons cause these stands aren't cheap. Save yourself ton of money and check this one out. I can also deliver for additional cost depending on location. Open to trades for quality firearms if you want to offer that instead.

http://avteq.net/product/gmp-200l-tt1-gmp-200l-tt2/
<broken link removed>

The AVTEQ GMP-200L-TT1 is a 32" tall cart that holds a single display up to 65" or dual displays up to 55". Comes standard with 10RU 19" rack mount bracket in front and rear, 6 port surge protector, adjustable shelf and has an interior depth of 14". Includes universal screen mounting system and set-top camera mount.

2015-04-19 18.39.23.jpg 2015-04-19 18.40.05.jpg 2015-04-19 18.40.38.jpg

Huge Price Drop to $499. Stand can also to be used for a Kiosk display or for a gaming display. Many options. Feel free to make me offers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top