JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
I hate to say it but I think the whole, "don't delete and remove pictures when closing your ads" part is likely a lawyer thing. Likely to save NWFA/Joe if a gun sold here is used in a crime.

A member in this thread (https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/automatically-watermark-pictures-in-classifieds.371447/) noted that their images were used in a scam long after the ad was closed.

In order to combat this, and possible save on hosting bills as well, the suggestion is: Automatically delete and remove images from locked ads.
This does make a lot of sense, especially if there is a secondary pop up "are you sure you wish to lock the advertisement?" As I would hate to fat finger and delete an advertisement

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top