JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
I hate to say it but I think the whole, "don't delete and remove pictures when closing your ads" part is likely a lawyer thing. Likely to save NWFA/Joe if a gun sold here is used in a crime.

A member in this thread (https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/automatically-watermark-pictures-in-classifieds.371447/) noted that their images were used in a scam long after the ad was closed.

In order to combat this, and possible save on hosting bills as well, the suggestion is: Automatically delete and remove images from locked ads.
This does make a lot of sense, especially if there is a secondary pop up "are you sure you wish to lock the advertisement?" As I would hate to fat finger and delete an advertisement

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top