JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
in short, I have some cats. There cute and relaxing. Or they would be deceased. They climb on and scratch my 69 c-10. Need a cover. Sits in garage. There's car guys on here. What's a cover that works and doesn't scractch. And that can take cat claws.
Not to spendy
Thanks

in short, I have some cats. There cute and relaxing. Or they would be deceased. They climb on and scratch my 69 c-10. Need a cover. Sits in garage. There's car guys on here. What's a cover that works and doesn't scractch. And that can take cat claws.
Not to spendy

Thanks

don't think there is such an animal.

but the cats in a cage that will fix the problem.

Your best bet would be to keep the cats out of the garage. To keep the cats from scratching through, it would need to be heavy/thick enough that it would have trouble "breathing" and would hold in moisture. Not to mention expensive. I use the ones that Walmart sells, with some modifications, but no way would it stand up to a cat.

I guess your best bet would be to buy a cheap car cover to protect the truck and then buy a canvas tarp to go on top of that to protect it from the cat

That is your only option as like stated before a good cover is not cheap. I had one for my boat that was custom made and had a soft felt or something on it so it would not scratch the gel coat. Also extra pieces sewn in on hard spots where hard corners and exhaust manifolds were. It would keep cat claws out but was not cheap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top