JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just finished watching that video as well. It's upsetting to say the least. I wonder if the KAK Shockwave is illegal now too?
If you follow the link in the video it references braces that did not receive a letter. IIRC KAK received a letter. Don't go on my word, investigate.

That headline is spreading across the Internet like wildfire, but it isn't what the latest ATF letter says. It says some products are not braces but are rather stocks. Now it's true that the ATF will attack all braces sooner rather than later, but this latest letter isn't that.

Here's the list for those not wanting to search.

23-SB-Tactical-braces-ATF-Claims-Have-No-Approval.jpg

Hmmm that looks like just a letter to SB tactical for false advertisement. Lets hope they get all the braces evaluated. The question is now where the responsibility lies... how can the customer know they weren't approved? When I bought mine I thought they were according to their advertising.

It's all going downhill from here folks. I miss the days when banned items would be grandfathered. Thank you DJT for emboldening the BATF to come up with this BS. AR, AK, Pistols and 80% lowers/frames are next boys and girls.

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any worse. :mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR