JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guy sounds like a real POS.
Acts like one too.

If you want to keep a gun grabber busy for a while, when they say that ARs and AKs should be regulated like a machine gun, ask them why we don't call em machine guns.

The obvious answer is because they're not. Are they like machine guns?

No, not really.

Is a 1911 like a machine gun? Why would you treat sometime like something it's not? Just call it something else and take your justifiable criticism for being an Orwellian newspeak muppet.

Last Edited:
His views on ARs is typical of a LEFTIST (read, Dem)*. Duh. Look who he is working for. Why is this even NEWS?

*Not saying that they ALL share the same thinking. Some, are more radical.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
David Chipman said:
What I support is treating them just like machine guns, to me, if you want to have a weapon of war, the same gun that was issued to me as a member of [the] ATF SWAT team, it makes sense that you would have to pass a background check, the gun would have to be in your name, and there would be a picture and fingerprints on file.

Why would the ATF need "weapons of war"? I don't recall the ATF fighting in any wars.

Silly me, I forgot about the ATF's war on Americans ..........................

ruby-ridge-arrests-ap-jt-170817_v4x3_31x13_992.jpg
Ruby Ridge.jpg
atf-goon-squad.jpg
atf_agents.jpg
atf_apc_ll_130225_ssh.jpg
atf fire.jpg

Edited to add
Brian Terry.JPG

Ray

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics