JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I remember this from a year or so back. But thanks for posting it again.
If I remember right the ATF said he acted improperly . Then he tried to sue the Columbus police department , and both the department and the judge told him to pack sand. Then he tried to sue the individual police for ruining his career. I don't remember how that turned out , But I'll bet it did not go in his favor! DR

ATF dude shoulda got down, but l don't get why the local coppers were SO agitated, at least after he was cuffed.
Nothing lawsuit-worthy for the BAT-man to get a payoff, the video makes him look like a doosh.

Too bad about the medical aversion to getting hooked-up... l have that too. Quite debilitating.

ATF dude shoulda got down, but l don't get why the local coppers were SO agitated, at least after he was cuffed.
Nothing lawsuit-worthy for the BAT-man to get a payoff, the video makes him look like a doosh.

Too bad about the medical aversion to getting hooked-up... l have that too. Quite debilitating.
I have to guess they got so worked up because another LEO should have known to not act like such an Asshat. The way he was acting is just how someone who was lying about being an LEO would act. Then screaming and yelling about how he could not breath? Really? Doing a LOT of screaming for a man who can't breath.

I especially like this tidbit from the suit:

The lawsuit names the City of Columbus, Fihe and Winchell as defendants and argues this is part of a pattern of misconduct by Columbus police and a lack of investigation into officers' behavior, calling it "unconstitutional policing."

As we know, the ATF holds the monopoly on "unconstitutional policing".

Seen a LOT of Fed cops who think they are superior to everyone else and that they think they have unlimited powers over everyone!
Unfortunately, there are a lot of these types out there.

Agent DICK should have had his badge out and visible, should have been fully compliant, and followed orders with out so much as a peep, he OWNS all this, everything that happened was because the bully got caught trying to be the tough guy, trying to pull the " I'm a Fed Agent, I don't answer to anyone" Bullsh!t!

Seen a LOT of Fed cops who think they are superior to everyone else and that they think they have unlimited powers over everyone!
Unfortunately, there are a lot of these types out there.

Agent DICK should have had his badge out and visible, should have been fully compliant, and followed orders with out so much as a peep, he OWNS all this, everything that happened was because the bully got caught trying to be the tough guy, trying to pull the " I'm a Fed Agent, I don't answer to anyone" Bullsh!t!
I've seen this type before:

1630522527764.png

Oh man thats rich. Who's in the right? Who's in the wrong? Who cares. I just love to see a cop act EXACTLY like criminals act when getting arrested. "I cant breev, i got a medical condition, im not resisting, im trying to get in the car," etcetctc

I agree he should have complied. However the leo was waaay too hyped up. Both seemed to be on power trips.
Yea... this is exactly what i would expect from cops v cops. Its exactly what ive seen, in fact, in all cop v cop videos ive seen.

arresting cop - typically overreacting, overly authoritarian, typically disleveled head, typically poor under pressure

arrestee cop - absolutely will not comply, use all the same arguments criminals make for not complying, threatening lawsuits

Aka - asshat v asshat.

I have to guess they got so worked up because another LEO should have known to not act like such an Asshat. The way he was acting is just how someone who was lying about being an LEO would act. Then screaming and yelling about how he could not breath? Really? Doing a LOT of screaming for a man who can't breath.

I suspect he was acting that way BECAUSE he's a Federal cop.

I agree he should have complied. However the leo was waaay too hyped up. Both seemed to be on power trips.
Bingo. Contempt of Cop. Both of them were feeling it. I do side with local cops though, they got a call about some ashat impersonating LE and threatening people and they acted accordingly.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads