JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yea... this is exactly what i would expect from cops v cops. Its exactly what ive seen, in fact, in all cop v cop videos ive seen.

arresting cop - typically overreacting, overly authoritarian, typically disleveled head, typically poor under pressure

arrestee cop - absolutely will not comply, use all the same arguments criminals make for not complying, threatening lawsuits

Aka - asshat v asshat.

Hmmmm….. kinda like how progressives confess their "deeds" by accusing conservatives and projecting on others the very thing they're doing.

I know what tolerance stacking is but I don't get the application here. Am I being too literal?
It's applying the concept to humans.
Here you have two humans (parts) that were designed to work together, but they don't.
One is refusing to comply (one end of the tolerance range).
And the other who's being too much "by the book" (other end of the tolerance range).

Hence "tolerance stacking".

Hmmmm….. kinda like how progressives confess their "deeds" by accusing conservatives and projecting on others the very thing they're doing.
Youre referencing the current conservative play o' trying to change the meaning of words like "racism" to pretend its the anti-racists who are actually the racists?

Thats my best guess at where youre going with that

I've read, "Rules for Radicals", too.
ah youre gonna make vague allusions to me being some kind of anti-gun and/or leftist gun-forum insurgent/provocateur.. lol.

are you THAT sure you cant prevail against me with.... ya know.. honest debate? god will surely expose my radical insurgent colors, if ye but fight honorably and righteously.

ah youre gonna make vague allusions to me being some kind of anti-gun and/or leftist gun-forum insurgent/provocateur.. lol.

are you THAT sure you cant prevail against me with.... ya know.. honest debate? god will surely expose my radical insurgent colors, if ye but fight honorably and righteously.
Clearly, you're a master debater.

But hey, I'm only here to help.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads