JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Me and my buddy went to the range today, as we do a couple times every month or more. We had: my HKUSP 40, Sig P226 Navy, Glock 19. We had his: Beretta model 92, Kimber something something 45, and a Sig P938 that he rented.
I'm here to tell you, the 938 blew me away. It is accurate, it is unbelievably controllable, and in a small package you can fit in damn near any pocket you have. I love it....I wanna buy one...problem is, like most Sigs, I think this thing costs WAY more money than it's worth. Now I know that an item is always worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but Sig has a habit of thinking way too highly of their stuff....the P238 comes to mind. In the guncase today where we shot, the CHEAPEST version of this P938 was $659....i think that is pretty exhorbitant, myself. Would love to have one, but for that price I don't know.....

I like SIGs, but SIG has a bit of a spotty history with some small percentage of their pistols having systematic problems.

Not saying that is the case with the 938, but I recommend further research of owner experience.

And yes, some of the early 938's had a few issues, which I have read are all fixed and are no longer anything to worry about. Nevertheless, issues like that tend to stick in my head....
I do see these guns for much less online. I haven't decided yet if I really will buy one, I have really had my heart set on an HK USP compact in 9mm. I won't bulk at what I have to pay for an HK, even though it's substantially more. I already have one HK, I know sound engineering and quality is there.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top