JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Me and my buddy went to the range today, as we do a couple times every month or more. We had: my HKUSP 40, Sig P226 Navy, Glock 19. We had his: Beretta model 92, Kimber something something 45, and a Sig P938 that he rented.
I'm here to tell you, the 938 blew me away. It is accurate, it is unbelievably controllable, and in a small package you can fit in damn near any pocket you have. I love it....I wanna buy one...problem is, like most Sigs, I think this thing costs WAY more money than it's worth. Now I know that an item is always worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but Sig has a habit of thinking way too highly of their stuff....the P238 comes to mind. In the guncase today where we shot, the CHEAPEST version of this P938 was $659....i think that is pretty exhorbitant, myself. Would love to have one, but for that price I don't know.....

I like SIGs, but SIG has a bit of a spotty history with some small percentage of their pistols having systematic problems.

Not saying that is the case with the 938, but I recommend further research of owner experience.

And yes, some of the early 938's had a few issues, which I have read are all fixed and are no longer anything to worry about. Nevertheless, issues like that tend to stick in my head....
I do see these guns for much less online. I haven't decided yet if I really will buy one, I have really had my heart set on an HK USP compact in 9mm. I won't bulk at what I have to pay for an HK, even though it's substantially more. I already have one HK, I know sound engineering and quality is there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top