JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of restrictions or any laws pertaining to online resale of personal A.O. type of knifes?
I have a new Benchmade I want to list, but I can't find any guidelines. I know Epay is not doable, and I'm not aware of other sites I could list it on. Thanks for any input.
Phred

P2.jpg

You can not sell them across state lines unless they are a kit to be assembled in the buyer state at which point the buyer assumes all responsibility for following local laws. Some states its illegal to even ship the knife into the state.

Anyone know of restrictions or any laws pertaining to online resale of personal A.O. type of knifes?
I have a new Benchmade I want to list, but I can't find any guidelines. I know Epay is not doable, and I'm not aware of other sites I could list it on. Thanks for any input.
Phred

View attachment 357758

There are a few places that have restricted these. Maybe not perfect but this is how I would do it. Find any of the large dealers of this same knife. Look at what they say about where they will not ship it. Then when you sell make it clear you will not ship it to these places.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top