JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
4rdcbn.jpg

The net has a lot of folks that enjoy arguing, it isn't just that they disagree with the opinions of others. More its all they have to live for.......in my opinion :D :s0093:

In my case if my opinion disturbs someone I put them on ignore. No sense turning a good site into arguments over opinions.

Have another wonderful day folks, make them all count like they are your last as they just might be.

Cancel culture is big on the net as people can always find evil to say. She has 4.5 million and invest in ammo when the country demands more ammo, that is capitalism. If you don't like her then don't buy her products, that is capitalism. What motive does a man have who speaks evil about our system?
Her products?. She's capitalizing upon/exploiting her dead husband.
Extraordinarily bad taste.

Her products?. She's capitalizing upon/exploiting her dead husband.
Extraordinarily bad taste.
Her choice of course and I support her American freedom to make it. Some people don't care about what others think looks bad. Ever watch a black rifle coffee commercial? There is a point to be free you can't let the woke tell you what you can say or what to think.Thats my opinion, I wish her every success in her business and will buy her products if I see them.

One more point, black talon ammo was demonized by the gun haters so I can understand how they will demonize this brand. At some point if we want freedom we need to turn the demons off and move on to a better life. In my opinion.

Her choice of course and I support her American freedom to make it. Some people don't care about what others think looks bad. Ever watch a black rifle coffee commercial? There is a point to be free you can't let the woke tell you what you can say or what to think.Thats my opinion, I wish her every success in her business and will buy her products if I see them.

One more point, black talon ammo was demonized by the gun haters so I can understand how they will demonize this brand. At some point if we want freedom we need to turn the demons off and move on to a better life. In my opinion.
That's nice. I find her actions disgusting.

That's nice. I find her actions disgusting.
Some folks think what her husband did in service to his country is disgusting , ever wonder what he would think about his wife's way of honoring his service? Keeping his memory alive even though its controversial.

Do we dwell on the lives he took or the American lives he saved?

Some folks think what her husband did in service to his country is disgusting , ever wonder what he would think about his wife's way of honoring his service? Keeping his memory alive even though its controversial.

Do we dwell on the lives he took or the American lives he saved?
Some folks think she's a lowlife money grubbing opportunist.

Some folks think she's a lowlife money grubbing opportunist.
Net has made people far worse at being judgemental and willing to cancel folks because they don't like their lives. As your government destroys our future with trillions of debt it might be wise to find an opportunity to earn money like she is. I can't condemn her after all she has gone through but many folks do. That's life.

Net has made people far worse at being judgemental and willing to cancel folks because they don't like their lives. As your government destroys our future with trillions of debt it might be wise to find an opportunity to earn money like she is. I can't condemn her after all she has gone through but many folks do. That's life.
Money can't buy character or honor.

Money can't buy character or honor.
She is a widow of an American hero, not a politician. Her character and honor is what it is by the events in her life not of her making. However folks will condemn the choices she has made since then. Those who lack empathy for her have their reasons I guess but she is far from the worst person in our world. I am moving on,we both stated our opinions and thats all we wanted to do.

Have a great day.

She is a widow of an American hero, not a politician. Her character and honor is what it is by the events in her life not of her making. However folks will condemn the choices she has made since then. Those who lack empathy for her have their reasons I guess but she is far from the worst person in our world. I am moving on,we both stated our opinions and thats all we wanted to do.

Have a great day.
Good for you.

She has a pass from me. The sacrifices of military spouses is frequently overlooked. She could have called it "countless sleepless nights of wondering if my husband isn't coming home" ammo. Cashing in? Good for her.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top