JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Taya Kyle's company Loyalty Bound, LLC has partnered up with United Forces Enterprises, a distributor of both domestic and foreign ammunition and arms, to introduce their new line of American Sniper ammunition under the Chris Kyle Brand.

Ammunition ranging from .22LR all the way up to .338 Lapua Magnum and shotgun cartridges.

Sportsmans Guide is slated is slated to be the retail launch partner for the new line of ammunition with the ammunition being made available for sale on their website.

Did they focus group to come up with "whats the worst name we could possibly come up with for ammo?"
Taya Kyle, President of Loyalty Bound, LLC, the company that owns and manages a suite of valuable service marks and trademarks including the "American Sniper" and "Chris Kyle" brands,

Since when is/was there an ' American Sniper" and "Chris Kyle" brand' of ammo ?

Whats next ?, a 'Kyle Rittinhouse' brand of ammo?

As usual the 'sleazy' side of the gun world shows it's 'cheesy' side.

Taya Kyle, President of Loyalty Bound, LLC, the company that owns and manages a suite of valuable service marks and trademarks including the "American Sniper" and "Chris Kyle" brands,

Agreed. My initial reaction was WTH. This is wrong on so many levels. The name is only the beginning. Foreign ammo sources? These people as far as I know no zip about any of this. Manufacturing, import/export, international business, quality control, distribution and a dozen other moving pieces. Not looking for it go well. Hoping to be surprised.

Last Edited:
Some folks are tempting fate.
I'll roll my own, thank you very much. You guys here can buy my unused stuff once I drop dead.
How about "Estate SALE Ammunition" or "Dead Man's Bullets"?

😂 😂 😂 Whats in a name? Folks have been buying commie made ammo for decades and filling commie pockets with cash thats used to create a covid virus that kills millions.

The outrage over useing an American product seems a bit woke.:s0093:

I have to quit posting in the forum section, time to move back to the classified area and just do business. Ammo looks to be a hoax to stir folks up.

Have a great day and. I won't be back.

Last Edited:

You and I think a lot alike. Some of the names of stuff these companies come up with just reinforce the stereo type that gun owners are would-be/wanna-be killers.

Stoopid.

You and I think a lot alike. Some of the names of stuff these companies come up with just reinforce the stereo type that gun owners are would-be/wanna-be killers.

Stoopid.
Look how much trouble names like Black Talon caused. To name ammo Sniper ammo, imported to boot? Someone will wake Joe up long enough to stick an executive order in front of him to sign. Saying we had to ban the "active shooter ammo" they were trying to import to kill our children. Names like this will just give the anti gun nuts something to point at and scream for more laws. :confused:

😂 😂 😂 Whats in a name? Folks have been buying commie made ammo for decades and filling commie pockets with cash thats used to create a covid virus that kills millions.

The outrage over useing an American product seems a bit woke.:s0093:

I have to quit posting in the forum section, time to move back to the classified area and just do business. Ammo looks to be a hoax to stir folks up.

Have a great day and. I won't be back.

Weird…. never heard of ya. K'-bye!! :s0083:

I would have voted for "One Shot, One Kill" branded ammo.
A subsidiary of Cat Scratch Fever Ammo which is a subsidiary of Ted Nugent Enterprises.
Endorsed by Hickok45 as noted by the exploding watermelon logo.

:)

All they had to do was ask.
I could have helped them out.

Last Edited:
No missed that, can't wait to see what I missed :s0170:
I watched part of it, because I didn't know that it was on, to see if Joe would look up from the paper he was reading his pre answered questions from. Not much, other than to bring up K-Pop(?). And looking at the faces of the people that were standing there, and speaking out loud as to what they may be thinking. It was a fun game. What else you going to do? We're stuck with him. A laughing stock around the word!

From an article:

Biden used the example of former President Donald Trump's high-profile meetings with Kim Jong-Un to illustrate what he, as president, would never do.

OK, so what is this a case of? 'I'll show HIM' - and this is really all Biden is doing is trying to prove he is better and more effective than Trump. Not a very smart - or safe - way to approach the presidency.

From an article:

Biden used the example of former President Donald Trump's high-profile meetings with Kim Jong-Un to illustrate what he, as president, would never do.

OK, so what is this a case of? 'I'll show HIM' - and this is really all Biden is doing is trying to prove he is better and more effective than Trump. Not a very smart - or safe - way to approach the presidency.
I caught that part, but I don't know whether to LOL or frown at that.

Not saying that the travesty that has been allowed to continue in this country shouldn't be discussed, but I have had 2 threads killed by the mods because they went political.

Hoping that some folks are taking steps to protect themselves and their communities. Hoping to that was the case. I know as many as can are doing what a lot of Cops are doing, thought maybe those that can't might be grouping up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top