JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You and I think a lot alike. Some of the names of stuff these companies come up with just reinforce the stereo type that gun owners are would-be/wanna-be killers.
There is this and I agree however I don't think it is very dignified of Taya profiting off her deceased husband's name - and then using foreign ammo and calling it "American Sniper' brand?

From an article:

The partnership aims to do this by sourcing domestically and foreign-produced ammunition to help supplement the struggling ammunition industry.

There is this and I agree however I don't think it is very dignified of Taya profiting off her deceased husband's name - and then using foreign ammo and calling it "American Sniper' brand?

From an article:

The partnership aims to do this by sourcing domestically and foreign-produced ammunition to help supplement the struggling ammunition industry.
Agreed.

I don't think it is very dignified of Taya profiting off her deceased husband's name...
I agree with that.
My guess is that she needs money and someone told her that licensing Chris' name would bring some in. They probably tried to source domestic ammo to rebrand but couldn't get any takers, for a number of reasons.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because she's a vet's widow and times are hard. After the book/movie money came in she was probably getting all kinds of "helpful" offers for investment opportunities... who know's if she has of that $$ left.
I'll reserve my disgust for the opportunistic peckerwoods who sold her this tone-deaf idea as an investment vehicle.

I could be all wrong about all of that... l really have no idea. Just not willing to throw her under the nearest bus too quickly.

Yea, she really appears to be among the needy...
Says she's worth $4-5M. I guess she's doin' alright.
Okay... so l was wrong. l didn't know one way or the other, just an opinion based on what other, less blessed-by-fame, military widows go through. Most weren't married to the American Sniper and few are doing as well because of it.

Cancel culture is big on the net as people can always find evil to say. She has 4.5 million and invest in ammo when the country demands more ammo, that is capitalism. If you don't like her then don't buy her products, that is capitalism. What motive does a man have who speaks evil about our system?

Try and throw a little levity in the mix here.

I have a warped sense of humor, and it plays in my head all day like elevator music. One of my recurring dark thoughts is to launch a line of fully cooked, heat and eat meals under the brand name " Just like your dead wife used to make it ".

Apologies if I hit the bone on that one.
I was inspired by countless widowers and their poignant quest for dinner in the twilight years.

I can't control the thoughts I have. Maybe the nanobots will make me a better person.

Try and throw a little levity in the mix here.

I have a warped sense of humor, and it plays in my head all day like elevator music. One of my recurring dark thoughts is to launch a line of fully cooked, heat and eat meals under the brand name " Just like your dead wife used to make it ".

Apologies if I hit the bone on that one.
I was inspired by countless widowers and their poignant quest for dinner in the twilight years.

I can't control the thoughts I have. Maybe the nanobots will make me a better person.
I really like good humor.. call the meals religious and turn them into burnt offerings. :confused:

I have nothing against Ms. Kyle. She took a tragedy and turn it around into a benefit. I'm sure she would trade all her wealth to get her husband back. My critique is importing foreign ammunition under her 'American Line' label. There would be no criticism (from me) if she would import ammo under another name - something that does not sound so 'patriotic'.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top