JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I take all of my ARs (that haven't fallen out of the boat) and separate uppers and lowers, when they come to confiscate can I just give them the lowers? Those would be the only parts that they know I have.

If I take all of my ARs (that haven't fallen out of the boat) and separate uppers and lowers, when they come to confiscate can I just give them the lowers? Those would be the only parts that they know I have.
I would say yes, if your uppers are somewhere else. If they see them when they pick up the lowers, my guess is they will scoop them up too and let the courts decide if you should get them back.

When the jack booted thugs come they won't just take what they"know" you have, they will take all they find in a through top to bottom search.

...they will scoop them up too and let the courts decide if you should get them back.
☝️ This.

Just like at border crossings.. find one stray bullet and they will tear everything apart trying to find the gun it goes to. No doubt, If they see lowers, they'll tear everything apart and go to great lengths to find the uppers they belong to... and the excuse they need to confiscate anything else they can find not covered in the seizure warrant. Let the courts sort out the legality of the seizures on YOUR dime.

1654472514091.png

Last Edited:
Now they know... The .gov has AI bots scouring every post on every every platform, that huge NSA facility in Utah ain't no party house.

Last Edited:
Well if it's any consolation, they won't be skipping your "friend"s neighbors with the Biden/Harris or gun free zone sign in their front yard. When they come, they will want them all.

It only seems reasonable to expend ALL of your .223/5.56 ammo before surrendering any AR-15's you may or may not have that were LEGALLY purchased. Hopefully you reside outside of a city where such actions might be frowned upon, but engaging targets in your effort to support and defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, makes you a patriot.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top