JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a fun toy and donating to Disabled Vets is Righteous. I thought this was going to be on how the old farmers would load Rock Salt in a Shotty for thieves and trespassers. This ''toy'' would be cool in FA mode and if you load it with a good Meat Rub you could really marinate those bad boys. It would be approved by P.ET.A. '' People Eating Tasty Animals'':s0069:

Bugs salt magnum. This is what I'm waiting on. I have a new rifle and this coming in on Saturday, I don't really know which one I'm more excited about!

I paid 60 bucks to the door. I'm sure it is cheaper. The saying "worth your weight in salt" goes way back as you referenced.

A follow up on the bug asalt. No doubt many of you are in the garages around the PNW are constructing a magnum version just cause! To be of public service here is a version that might inspire or at least give some food for thought.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top