JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a fun toy and donating to Disabled Vets is Righteous. I thought this was going to be on how the old farmers would load Rock Salt in a Shotty for thieves and trespassers. This ''toy'' would be cool in FA mode and if you load it with a good Meat Rub you could really marinate those bad boys. It would be approved by P.ET.A. '' People Eating Tasty Animals'':s0069:

Bugs salt magnum. This is what I'm waiting on. I have a new rifle and this coming in on Saturday, I don't really know which one I'm more excited about!

I paid 60 bucks to the door. I'm sure it is cheaper. The saying "worth your weight in salt" goes way back as you referenced.

A follow up on the bug asalt. No doubt many of you are in the garages around the PNW are constructing a magnum version just cause! To be of public service here is a version that might inspire or at least give some food for thought.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top