Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Asalt shotty

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rick49, Jun 9, 2015.

1. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

No ffl required. During the off season when I can't get to the range this should be good practice and cheap ammo too.

2. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

When I clicked on the thread I thought maybe you could not spell. Now I want one of these!

blackadder likes this.
  3. rick49

Mine will be here Sat. I'm already baiting for flies:)

Don H, 40calruler and blackadder like this.
  4. 45alive

45alive South Douglas County- Orygun Well-Known Member

That's a fun toy and donating to Disabled Vets is Righteous. I thought this was going to be on how the old farmers would load Rock Salt in a Shotty for thieves and trespassers. This ''toy'' would be cool in FA mode and if you load it with a good Meat Rub you could really marinate those bad boys. It would be approved by P.ET.A. '' People Eating Tasty Animals'':s0069:

5. rick49

Bugs salt magnum. This is what I'm waiting on. I have a new rifle and this coming in on Saturday, I don't really know which one I'm more excited about!

d2the3 likes this.
  6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

How much are those? :D

Just think, the ancient Romans wouldn't have though using salt as ammo was "cheap". In their eyes that'd be like lighting "five dollar bills" on fire since salt was actually currency back then. :eek:

Slobray likes this.
  7. rick49

I paid 60 bucks to the door. I'm sure it is cheaper. The saying "worth your weight in salt" goes way back as you referenced.

Slobray likes this.
  8. rick49

A follow up on the bug asalt. No doubt many of you are in the garages around the PNW are constructing a magnum version just cause! To be of public service here is a version that might inspire or at least give some food for thought.

Slobray likes this.