JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
can you hint how much it cost, where purchased and what upgrades you got for it. A friend of mine got some accessories for his HD shotgun off a site that may be jrgeneral dot com or some such sort. let me know. wife caught me with my Remington 87 express, now in her possession till I can get it sold. I have plans for a next purchase and a better hide.

.... wife caught me with my Remington 87 express, now in her possession till I can get it sold. I have plans for a next purchase and a better hide.
I don't hide gun purchases from my wife (I've always gotten caught) so I just ensure that I have jewlery for her before I bring the new item for our collection:s0112:

I don't hide gun purchases from my wife (I've always gotten caught) so I just ensure that I have jewlery for her before I bring the new item for our collection:s0112:

My wife saw the AR I bought three months ago in my new safe today. She didn't even notice although she looked right at everything in there!!!! STOKED!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top