JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which 38 states do you see ratifing a change in the 2nd Amendment?

They can't even scare up 38 states for the Equal Rights Amendment and there are more women voters then men!

Geez if they're right perhaps we need to do something about the first amendment too. There is no way our founding fathers could envision TV, radio, or even the internet.

Geez if they're right perhaps we need to do something about the first amendment too. There is no way our founding fathers could envision TV, radio, or even the internet.

I'll limit myself to a muzzleloader when the Media, Hollyweird and the Left limit themselves to the printing press :s0123: .

Keith

That guy would have had a very large hole through his heart had I walked into that office with my .50cal Hawkin the whole premise is silly. He could have also cold cocked the guy with the rifle and then reloaded. LOL

Don't forget that thing called " Executive Order ". It would be for our own good, after all we are barely smart enough to get dressed in the morning....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top