JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Excuse me while I slip into my Captain Obvious costume for a moment here...

It just kills me when someone who's very livelihood is dependent on the 1A set about attacking the 2A. One does not exist without the other. Along those same lines, Mr. Reporter could actually work towards his supposed goal of limiting the availability of guns to 'evil doers' by turning in 'Shorty and Mr. Ganga. I suppose he would cling to his previouslly mentioned 1A for dear life if LEO asked for that info.

In addition, did this 'Scribe' ever consider where his future Gat might come from? What were the odds that the assorted re-seller might go obtain the piece via an act of real violence, or that the seller would then take the cash and get himself a final overdose of crack? What are the odds that the 'whammy' dealer invested his $160 in a resume service?
Also, I am not convinced that said former gang member turned preacher did not pre arrange the purchase to help make his point and bolster his little side business of 'stopping' gang violence. Everyone wants to blame a long list of societal 'unfairness' for all the violence. Well here's one idea, there are a number of these little cottage industry 'gang action' groups. Whats their deal? are they gettting results? Where do they rank on the 'bang for the buck' meter?
Finally, the author touts the success of the gun task force, claiming a certain amount of dirty guns per member has been taken off the street during the last 6 months or so. Well two can play at that statistics game. how about we count how many bad guy apprehensions took place related to that number of guns? Starts to not look so great when we see that 17 guns were removed from ONE perp. If we are to calculate the benefit in lives saved would it be possible to spend the same amount of money elsewhere and save more lives?
Just wondering.

very slanted article and twisted...and this the same WW that printed a huge article on the expiration of the AW back in 04 and it was spot on and wasn't tainted....I was impressed with the article....

using alot of facts and statistics...

THis one.....more emotional hippie stuff.:(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews