JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very fair. The problem is that it sets up a fight for a jury to decide when silence avoided the fight.
Well… one person was running away, the other was chasing him. In any legal argument I am familiar with the person running away is not viewed as the aggressor. Any self defense argument typically fails when shooting someone running away too. Kyle had the opportunity to shoot Gage earlier than he did, he didn't until he was being physically attacked. Seems about as straightforward as it could get.

Well… one person was running away, the other was chasing him. In any legal argument I am familiar with the person running away is not viewed as the aggressor. Any self defense argument typically fails when shooting someone running away too. Kyle had the opportunity to shoot Gage earlier than he did, he didn't until he was being physically attacked. Seems about as straightforward as it could get.
Use a different hypothetical. There's a mall shooter. Good guy with a gun chases the shooter and kills him in defense of others. Do we prosecute the good guy?

That's the argument the POS Gaige is going to make and Kyle's admission that he was fiddling with his gun while Gaige had his hands up, is going to allow Gaige to claim that he only lowered the gun at Kyle because he thought Kyle would kill him soon as he got his rifle set. I personally don't buy this argument, I just acknowledge it now exists and will be a part of the civil fights ahead. Had Kyle not discussed it, he would have been better off.

Use a different hypothetical. There's a mall shooter. Good guy with a gun chases the shooter and kills him in defense of others. Do we prosecute the good guy?

That's the argument the POS Gaige is going to make and Kyle's admission that he was fiddling with his gun while Gaige had his hands up, is going to allow Gaige to claim that he only lowered the gun at Kyle because he thought Kyle would kill him soon as he got his rifle set. I personally don't buy this argument, I just acknowledge it now exists and will be a part of the civil fights ahead. Had Kyle not discussed it, he would have been better off.
Only problem with that is the extensive amount of video prior to.

In that different hypothetical - mall shooter has already committed felony assault / attempted murder / murder. Rittenhouse was not spraying the crowd, he selected his targets based on the physical and verbal expression from individuals that grievous bodily harm was imminent, he also didn't shoot anyone else but those that were showing willingness, intention, and ability to do so.

In that different hypothetical - mall shooter has already committed felony assault / attempted murder / murder. Rittenhouse was not spraying the crowd, he selected his targets based on the physical and verbal expression from individuals that grievous bodily harm was imminent, he also didn't shoot anyone else but those that were showing willingness, intention, and ability to do so.
Only problem with that is the extensive amount of video prior to.
This is all argument regarding why Gaige should lose. That's not what I'm complaining about. I'm complaining about having the argument in the first place. You can never lose arguments you don't have.

I agree that Gaige is a pile of bubblegum. My personal feeling is that it is a shame he survived. But being a POS is not going to stop him from arguing to a jury now that he thought Kyle was unlawfully killing people (like a mall shooter) and he pursued in defense of others, that Kyle admitted he was fiddling with his gun when Gaige had his hands up, that the only reason he wasn't already dead was because of the jam, that this put him in fear of his life, and so he tried to defend himself by lowering his gun at kyle, but lost a bicep instead.

Gaige is already arguing that much, but Kyle admitting the jam part, helps Gaige solidify that argument.

This is all argument regarding why Gaige should lose. That's not what I'm complaining about. I'm complaining about having the argument in the first place. You can never lose arguments you don't have.

I agree that Gaige is a pile of bubblegum. My personal feeling is that it is a shame he survived. But being a POS is not going to stop him from arguing to a jury now that he thought Kyle was unlawfully killing people (like a mall shooter) and he pursued in defense of others, that Kyle admitted he was fiddling with his gun when Gaige had his hands up, that the only reason he wasn't already dead was because of the jam, that this put him in fear of his life, and so he tried to defend himself by lowering his gun at kyle, but lost a bicep instead.

Gaige is already arguing that much, but Kyle admitting the jam part, helps Gaige solidify that argument.
We agree that when it comes to legal matters that have the potential to keep going. Shutting up is the best course of action.

Yes the Air Force did not want a forward assist but the Army did and so FA was designed in. I have never had to use the forward assist either.
10 years active duty shot live ammo and thousands of blanks never had to use it fast forward to working for the state and the " ARMORER " could only open and clean (maybe) your weapon and had to use it many times .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top