JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you old enough, remember when the Glock pistol was touted by the main stream media as the "Plastic" gun and could not be picked up by airport scanners. They were after the Glock with rabid intention. Today it's the AR. Same old BS, New Media.

I cant count the number of AK's and various cousins I have gone through over the years... They run, no doubt about it. Short of filling them with concrete they run! What I said was not meant as a slight. I am 2A through and through...Just a comment on how the scary black rifle has passed up the not so scary "worse" rifle with wooden furniture... It's all perception, and apparently its currently all askew.

I remember a couple of years back I was walking home down a dark alley one night. I thought I was being followed, then I heard a "click" sound so I started running! I looked over my shoulder and there was an AR-15 chasing me! I don't know how I managed to give it the slip and get away with my life, but to this day I am still afraid of them.:s0114:

OMG! I have a evil black rifle and an evil black pistol:p It's a good thing they are locked in a safe. Be afraid, be very afraid.:s0114:

you know, i totally forgot about the whole "glocks can't be picked up the the airport metal detectors, we're all doomed" thing!
guess forgetting is part of getting old :D

that reminds me that i should get one of those plastic metal detector defeating things out of the safe and bring it to the range...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top