JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the play stupid games department comes:

In Tucson, Arizona, a 15 year old teenager, was taken into custody for reportedly making bomb threats to three schools located in the southern part of the state.

At Cienega High School near Tucson, students were forced to leave the campus on April 16 due to a bomb threat received via phone. The Pima County Sheriff's Department thoroughly searched the school but did not find any questionable objects. After the search, classes continued as usual

According to PCSD, the individual responsible for making the bomb threats was identified as a 15-year-old after further investigation. The suspect reportedly confessed to the behavior and stated that the threats were intended as a prank.

The adolescent has been accused of a major crime and was taken to the Pima County Juvenile Detention Center for processing. He is expected to be charged with a felony.

Around 20 years ago as a joke, one of my relatives, a little girl, took a line from a movie and wrote it on the chalkboard, "I've got a bomb, and I'm not afraid to use it."

They put that poor kid through hell for that stupid little joke.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top