JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol. I for one played by the tcgc rules and applied the safety so i wouldnt create any bad habits.
I hate using the safety. I think it actually makes things less safe! I have to change my grip to reach it, and then change it again when I have it flipped off. Would be better just to have and keep a good grip from the beginning. Can't tell that to TCGC though.

Very interesting burn back on Bay 8, looks like the entire hillside barely escaped. I hadn't heard the official story, it looks like we need some rain though.

I was told by the club president that it was caused by a .223 that ricocheted. It actually started in bay 7, then spread to bay 8. The FD got the real quick and attacked it in bay 8. He said they were very lucky....

Thanks for all coming, it was a great day for a match.

I planned on just shooting it but the interim Match Director had work needs come up and could not run it. I was also requested months ago to ensure the August match would happen for someones milestone birthday. I could not let down one of the regions most regular and long term shooting match attendee's.

Unfortunately ARPC Speed Steel is still looking for a permanent Match Director. The club leadership has recognized speed steel as beneficial to the club members and it's goals and wants it to continue. It needs a skilled member(s) committed to running it safely and organized long term. I hope people interested step up. Until then, I will help if my schedule allows.

If your interested in helping or leading ARPC Speed Steel matches please contact me. It is a really easy match to prep, set up and run. A couple people already usually help with set up and tear down. It really needs people willing to handle electronic scoring and ensuring the match is run by club and speed steel rules.

While I clearly "learned my lesson" by not unloading my gun via firing the round in the chamber down range AFTER I was instructed to "unload and show clear", I appreciate the reminder for the TRi-County folks. :s0155:

Thanks for all coming, it was a great day for a match.

I planned on just shooting it but the interim Match Director had work needs come up and could not run it. I was also requested months ago to ensure the August match would happen for someones milestone birthday. I could not let down one of the regions most regular and long term shooting match attendee's.

Unfortunately ARPC Speed Steel is still looking for a permanent Match Director. The club leadership has recognized speed steel as beneficial to the club members and it's goals and wants it to continue. It needs a skilled member(s) committed to running it safely and organized long term. I hope people interested step up. Until then, I will help if my schedule allows.

If your interested in helping or leading ARPC Speed Steel matches please contact me. It is a really easy match to prep, set up and run. A couple people already usually help with set up and tear down. It really needs people willing to handle electronic scoring and ensuring the match is run by club and speed steel rules.
If it didn't take me an hour and a half to get there, I would volunteer to help out before or after the match. However, I am willing to help out while I'm there with whatever help is needed.

DRRC fire, Albany fire, .............. Conspiracy?
Tinfoilhatuse.gif

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews