JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to miss the June match but will be at the July one. I am thinking that August is the last one that Ben was going to run. I hope the calendar gets updated if the matches are canceled.

Officially, two people have stepped up to take over. Speed steel matches will continue uninterrupted at ARPC.

This is good because one regular shooter is turning 80 on the August match. He wanted to shoot a steel match on his birthday.

Ok, which one of you clowns took 1st overall today? It was a perfect day for Speed Steel! I was glad I was able to make it down there again. Only been twice, but both times I placed 2nd overall (once with a RFCO and once with a PPCO). :cool:

Squad 1 for me. Shot with Ben and the club president. Like I said, only been twice now, but both times I felt welcomed.

For those of you that haven't been up to TCGC yet, please come out for a Speed Steel match. We would love to have you! :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top