JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im here early... had to drop my wife off at the airport this morning and instead of driving back home i just kept going and now I got an hour and a half to nap in the car till it opens at 9... parking lots already filling up.

You'r in my spot.

Does the show open at 9:00? I thought I read 10:00. ???

Edit.....It's 9:00

E

Found your Remington Model 8 chambered in 35 Remington, but couldn't find you..... They wanted $999.00 for it-a bit steep IMO. :cool:
I saw that.. it was in great shape, but $1000 is about $400 too much... IDK maybe in that shape it's high retail. I regretfully passed on one for $400 in 300 savage at the puyallup show a few months back... been kickin myself ever since...
I passed a 1966 ruger 10/22 today only $125!!!! second year of production.. metal butt plate and everything I looped around and went back for it not 5 minutes later, just in time for someone else to snatch it up. :mad:

Nice to see you there Ed!

Don't really find great deals on anything. Actually most stuff I saw was on par or even more expensive than every day store prices. I just go to look around. It's great to see everything you might want in one location and be able to compare things. But once you find what you want your probably better off shopping for it somewhere else. Unless your looking for that one off relic that you might only find there.

I actually found the fiftys weaver V2 mount and 3/4 tube scope I needed for my Remington 550-1 cheaper than they had it on fleabay...that was the main thing I wanted, and didn't think i'd find. that ol' gun gunna be the coolest retro supressor host on my side of the street by the time I'm done with it.
I also found a teardrop forward assist for my sons vision... a m4/xm177 hybrid build(father/son project)...
one of the new 300bo specific pmags to try out, and a couple other little things i've had my eyes out for.
Oh,.... and I had a @partsed sighting!
Would have been epic if ida grabbed that stupid ruger(i'll be kicking my self for that one indefinitely). :s0054:

all in all well worth the drive I think.:s0155:

Last Edited:
I was there twice but couldn't find parking anywhere, even in the dog walking park across the street.

Went to Sportsman but even they lines and LINES of people....100++ IN the store. I don't think I've ever been in there with more than about 5 other customers at the same time. Actually had cash-in-fist, but could find a place to get out of the spawning-parking lot idling upstream, so I left.:(

Don't really find great deals on anything. Actually most stuff I saw was on par or even more expensive than every day store prices. I just go to look around. It's great to see everything you might want in one location and be able to compare things. But once you find what you want your probably better off shopping for it somewhere else. Unless your looking for that one off relic that you might only find there.

You silly guys....

Go again on Sunday LATE!
And make an offer..... Ya might get lucky.

Everybody ask hi dollar on 1st day.

Ever hear everybody's a 10 at closing time!!!
They may take what they can get at that time.
LOL

I got there right at opening, My hats off to the organizers, A long line that moved fast! this is my favorite show. I was looking for a lefty bolt gun in 300win mag. Found it, but the price was all wrong! Heck, I only counted about 5 left hand bolts in the whole show. Anyways...there were bargains around, mostly in reloading components, a good show as usual.:)

I was there twice but couldn't find parking anywhere, even in the dog walking park across the street.

Went to Sportsman but even they lines and LINES of people....100++ IN the store. I don't think I've ever been in there with more than about 5 other customers at the same time. Actually had cash-in-fist, but could find a place to get out of the spawning-parking lot idling upstream, so I left.:(
We went there after lunch at Red Robin and ran into the same thing, you couldn't get close to the counter.

Found your Remington Model 8 chambered in 35 Remington, but couldn't find you..... They wanted $999.00 for it-a bit steep IMO. :cool:

That was a nice gun, I pondered it for a minute....then came to my senses

Did you see the M1917 and P14 about three aisles over? I had to talk myself out of those three times :oops:

Sportsman's (at least Silverdale, WA) had a giveaway today and loyalty balloon pop sale. We arrived at 9:30. The line was from the front doors across the front of the building and down the side. By the time the store opened at 10:00 the line went to the back where the loading dock is. They were giving away a combination trigger lock or lock box. Limit of 2 per household. You had to watch a brief description of how to use said device and sign a liability release. It was sponsored by Seattle Children's and CHI Franciscan Health and 5 other county organizations. Insanity all around. They were using Airsoft pistols to show how the trigger locks went on. The gal showing us said "first remove the clip" and my husband said "magazine, it's called a magazine". The guy with almost laughed. She proceeded the instal the lock.:rolleyes: I looked at her and said "you should really check or clear the chamber before you put the lock on". She looked at me and said "I don't even know what that means". :eek: Maybe the Sheriff's Deputies that were there should have taught those doing the tutorials a few things first.

Then there was the balloon pop sale. Everyone got to pick a balloon at checkout. Loyalty member got a second balloon. When you were ready to check out, the cashier would have you choose a balloon to pop and that was your discount. You could not go back and get more items. We ended up with 25% off. The gun counter had lines that would have rivaled Cabela's. Like I said Insanity.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top