JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We should agree to a meet-up of NWFA members. Last year the place was quite the zoo, (crowded). Probbly going to be 100, or so, of us.

I'm intrigued! Somebody elaborate.... deatails, location, times etc.
My wife is away for a week starting saturday so I'm free to
PAR-TAY!!! :s0133:.....:s0129:

I'm intrigued! Somebody elaborate.... deatails, location, times etc.
My wife is away for a week starting saturday so I'm free to
PAR-TAY!!! :s0133:.....:s0129:
It's at the Linn County fairgrounds in Albany on Saturday and Sunday. 9-5 Saturday and 9-3 Sunday. Parking is free, forget how much for admission but it's not much. Something like 400 vendor tables. Several charity raffles going on so there's a chance to win several free guns. At opening time, there is usually a pretty long line and it's packed inside for the first few hours. NRA, OFF, and the Albany Rifle & Pistol Club have tables so you can renew your membership or sign up for the first time while you're there.

You'll see just about every gun imaginable available for sale. If you're on the fence about a purchase or want to compare guns, this is definitely the place to do it. You can then buy right away. Vendors are pretty good about getting your BGC done quickly. My experience has been that prices are competitive but not internet closeout cheap. I have seen some pretty good deals in the past, especially on bulk ammo.

Cell service isn't always the best so credit card transactions and BGC may take a little bit longer than usual. All the vendors take cash and there's an ATM in the lobby. As an FYI, carry isn't allowed but there is a significant police and security presence.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top