JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a friendly suggestion, but maybe you should learn how to spell and construct a coherent sentence before you start carrying a gun in public.
After all if you can't do these things, you probably can't read either so how will you be able to fill out the application?

when you call someone out in such public fashion, be aware that your post is also grammatically challenged

Just a friendly suggestion, but maybe you should learn how to spell and construct a coherent sentence before you start carrying a gun in public.
After all if you can't do these things, you probably can't read either so how will you be able to fill out the application?

I thought he was me fellow Irishman,from me native Ireland....
So what are you,the grammar Nazi?
I love how some peoples parents spend hundreds of thousands on a college indoctrination just so
they can ridicule people on forums about a few misspelled words while they sit home unemployed with
a degree in whatever.
Money well spent Mom And Dad!

UNBELIEVABLE! People have lost their lives because of some lunatic and the antigunners are going to use this as a tool to try and take more of our second amendment rights away and people on here are petty enough to correct grammar. Say a prayer for the dead and their famlies.

You should get your CHL asap. Just make sure you know the basic laws and practice as much as you can. Also excuse the grammar nazis.... I have personally ran into one on here.... the guy is such a looser he has nothing better to do and he used to like jumping my posts. I won't mention any names but he knows who he is. The grammar nazis can't help it, too much fluoride in their water lol. The funny thing is that he (the idiot that used to jump my posts and comments) talks all tough but he got his CHL revoked aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah.... what a looser. My point is that the grammar nazis feel better about themselves when they pick on others but what goes around comes around.

Let us know what you plan on carrying when you get your CHL.

Last Edited:
Biggie, you should pull the cotton out of your mouth when are are trying to sound out words while typing them out on the internet! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

I'M KIDDING!!!!!!!! :s0155:

(BTW- I am NOT the spelling/grammar stalker-nazi Biggie was referring to... )

Zep,

C'mon... Really? That was a bit harsh, why not just tell him he has a little wiener, a club foot, and should get sterilized then wear a bicycle helmet everywhere he goes while you're at it?

I started this with about 40sec left of my lunch, I was using my phone (a lot harder then normal). Didn't think this would turn in to a grammer thing.
PS. I was going to get the bodyguard but with gun/ammo cost I think I'm going to go with the PF9

I believe your missing a comma. And we're you born an arrogant bastard or did you work hard to get that way? The disrespect on this forum is truly getting on my nerves.

I took the class and just need to get down to the sheriffs to fill out the application. The shooting in Colorado just provides that much more motivation to get it done. No other way to put it other than it just really really sucks that a person can't go to the movies or the mall in this country anymore without having to worry about some nutjob shooting up the place. I'm guessing it gives some of these guys a sense of power to take out those who don't defend themselves. If more people were armed it would take away that sense of power.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top