JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Randomly found this YouTube clip of a cab camera in a armored truck during a supposed failed heist last week.
Can't find any info on it. Description in the video lists it in S. Africa, due to the GPS markers on the tape. Tried to research the event, can't find anything. Don't know if it's legitimate, but watching this is crazy! How would you react if being shot at? Pretty sure you don't have bulletproof glass.

Pissants who do this type of work here think they are cops and act as such...
Got into it with one some time ago and he ended up arrested for "intent to assualt" for both me and my kid.

Hmmm... we must have been watching similar videos because I "randomly" found this too.

The driver got out with his rifle and somehow scared them away. (Maybe with hot lead)

National police spokesperson Brig Vish Naidoo on Saturday confirmed the incident happened on the N4 in Pretoria on April 22.

"The suspects fired several shots at the CIT vehicle in an attempt to stop it during a high-speed chase," he said.

"The driver of the CIT vehicle managed to evade the robbers for a while but later stopped in wait for the robbers. The robbers fled without taking any money. No arrests have yet been made."

Apparently these kinds of heists are becoming commonplace there.

-Robert

Hmmm... we must have been watching similar videos because I "randomly" found this too.

The driver got out with his rifle and somehow scared them away. (Maybe with hot lead)

Apparently these kinds of heists are becoming commonplace there.

-Robert

Armed and armored transport for cell phones.

Randomly found this YouTube clip of a cab camera in a armored truck during a supposed failed heist last week.
Can't find any info on it. Description in the video lists it in S. Africa, due to the GPS markers on the tape. Tried to research the event, can't find anything. Don't know if it's legitimate, but watching this is crazy! How would you react if being shot at? Pretty sure you don't have bulletproof glass.

I don't know anything about the armored car business, but I'd assume there'd be some policy that you'd alert HQ and/or police if you were being robbed???

I don't know anything about the armored car business, but I'd assume there'd be some policy that you'd alert HQ and/or police if you were being robbed???
Different country so things may not be the same as the driver may just be on his own? Don't know. I have a good friend who works for a very specialized security firm for a wealthy family in Tijuana. If something happens he always says he has contacts in other security firms and will not call the TJ police.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top