JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Naw, I think if the clerk would have fired he would have skated. The guy pulled a gun clearly in the tape. The would be thief is extremely lucky to be alive and in jail. The vet acted with tremendous restraint.
A happy ending as previously stated.

Brutus Out

Yea then spend a year or two talking with lawyers and the cops trying to prove his life was Threatened. He did the right thing.

Yeah I think he did the right thing also I spoke out in Frustration it gets under my skin when punks do crap like that and get off free just to repete it again. Taking a human life is a very Serious thing I know and Should be used as the last resort if all else Fails. It seems like today They go to rob you, you do everything they ask and they still shoot you.

Great story!

But after I felt sad that a man with his experience is working there.............perhaps a better offer may come his way now

I don't know man, I couldn't pull the trigger either. If I was struggling with the guy and I was able to draw on him, yes I'd shoot. I would have a hard time explaining myself, specially since it was all on tape.
Apparently the good guy was carrying a Walther PPX in a serpa level 2. Heck I don't know if I would have my finger on the trigger either. Once I am ready to shoot, then I'd put my finger in on the trigger.

Either way, I am glad to see no one was hurt. I did like the look on the bad guy's face thought hahahahah I bet he dropped a deuce in his undies lol.

I don't know man, I couldn't pull the trigger either. If I was struggling with the guy and I was able to draw on him, yes I'd shoot. I would have a hard time explaining myself, specially since it was all on tape.
Apparently the good guy was carrying a Walther PPX in a serpa level 2. Heck I don't know if I would have my finger on the trigger either. Once I am ready to shoot, then I'd put my finger in on the trigger.

Either way, I am glad to see no one was hurt. I did like the look on the bad guy's face thought hahahahah I bet he dropped a deuce in his undies lol.

If there would have been a struggle, i feel shooting the bad guy would have been justified. At that point, it could have gone either way in a mili second. It was close, when the clerk had his wrist, I'm sure the bad guy's life passed before his eyes. loll.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top