JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Arizona rancher charged with murder of an illegal crossing his property has had the case declared a mistrial. The jury could not agree to convict on any charge from murder down to reckless manslaughter or negligent homicide.

I suspect that since the jury was unable to agree on negligent homicide, there will be little point in a retrial, unless there was just one hold-out. This was a big black eye for the prosecution.

Yes, he was here illegally. Does that justify his homicide? No. It doesn't seem he was threatening the rancher/murderer's life...
So…. just how many sheite sandwiches are citizens supposed to eat because their various levels of government continue to refuse to do the job they're supposed to do, while all too happy to TAKE the tax money for it.

That group of illegal aliens knew they were breaking our laws, they knew they were trespassing, and they could have been cartel thugs for all the rancher knew.

I'm not saying the Mexican deserved to be killed (and it IS unfortunate), but he (and the others) put himself/themselves in that position, and under the circumstances of all the human/drug trafficking, dead bodies being found, trash, hazardous materials and human waste strewn all over the place, fences being cut, property being stolen, people being raped, coupled with the locals being more or less fearful 24/7 and finally having had enough of the insanity, what does everyone expect is going to happen?

I (most likely) wouldn't have voted to convict based just on those issues alone.

The U.S. and Mexican government can go eat a bag of Richards as far as I'm concerned. The onus of this entire situation is on them.

Would be interesting to know how the vote count went. If there was only one or two hold outs to convict they may try again. If it was only one or two hold outs to convict the rest said no way chances are they will just drop it. Next will of course be the family will sue him. Since money will make them feel much better.

I wasn't present for either killing so I won't pass judgment.
When I see video like that MORON outside his home shooting that driver I do NOT need to "be there". Now the rancher? Have no idea. Only speculation was what I read when it was going on. On that one I would be interested in hearing how the jury voted. As in was there only a hold out for either convict or not.

So…. just how many sheite sandwiches are citizens supposed to eat because their various levels of government continue to refuse to do the job they're supposed to do, while all too happy to TAKE the tax money for it.

That group of illegal aliens knew they were breaking our laws, they knew they were trespassing, and they could have been cartel thugs for all the rancher knew.

I'm not saying the Mexican deserved to be killed (and it IS unfortunate), but he (and the others) put himself/themselves in that position, and under the circumstances of all the human/drug trafficking, dead bodies being found, trash, hazardous materials and human waste strewn all over the place, fences being cut, property being stolen, people being raped, coupled with the locals being more or less fearful 24/7 and finally having had enough of the insanity, what does everyone expect is going to happen?

I (most likely) wouldn't have voted to convict based just on those issues alone.

The U.S. and Mexican government can go eat a bag of Richards as far as I'm concerned. The onus of this entire situation is on them.
Didn't click, but perhaps the deceased's family should sue the government for not having a limo at the border to pick up the deceased and deliver him to the destination of his desire. Our government certainly has created that expectation.....

When I see video like that MORON outside his home shooting that driver I do NOT need to "be there".
I am certainly not defending this guys actions and based on what I saw he is most likely guilty of some legal level of killing.

Unfortunately a lot of older people have distorted views with regard to self defense and gun laws. I encounter many like this regularly and some believe they have the right to defend themselves, by any means regardless of the threat no matter how minimal, or if any. Some talk as though they are impervious to the law and it would not affect them.

Some of these people describe a 'higher power' they believe in will guide them, tell them 'what to do' and will ultimately protect them in the aftermath of whatever happens.

Maybe he has had enough and that's why he shot the offender. Peaceful people will only take so much.

Those who are above reproach are the first to be corrupted. Admitting faults is humbling yet necessary for transparency.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads