JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, easy to see why I never read about this one. Too bad he could not drop the scum sooner but at least those who are still alive are damn glad a good guy had a gun. Impressive that he could take the scum down after being hurt that bad.

Such stories are buried, as they cause the left to see red.
Can't imagine why they would see red.

1662583129806.jpeg

With the household defender recovering in the hospital for five days, his wife went out and purchased two pistols of her own to train with. Imagine trying to purchase your first pistol in five days or less after BM114. Try five months or more!

This guy was on Tucker Carlson last night. Story was VERY chilling. Only reason the entire home did not die is a couple brave women attacked the scum. One of them fought with him over the gun causing him to empty the mag into the floor and ceiling. Then when scum realized he was out of ammo he took to trying to strangle the woman who had fought him for the gun. Another gal got a rifle out of a closet, had no idea how to load it so she took to beating the scum on the head with it. Held him off until the one shot in the head could end it all.

Last Edited:
Lesson: ... do not quit fighting.
MANY of the "mass shootings" the victims cowered in a corner waiting their turn to be shot. Often by some scum with only a handgun. Many of these would have ended up far different if those sitting in the corner waiting their turn had instead fought back. This time some people were not content to sit in the corner waiting.

MANY of the "mass shootings" the victims cowered in a corner waiting their turn to be shot. Often by some scum with only a handgun. Many of these would have ended up far different if those sitting in the corner waiting their turn had instead fought back. This time some people were not content to sit in the corner waiting.
But, they have "F-15's and Nukes!"

I thought that this story was posted here previously when it happened but I must be wrong.

I did read about it in the national news ONLINE (Various places.) plus on some other GUN blogs.

Texanna was correct in POST #13.

OP, thanks for putting it up.

Take care.

Cate

Absolutely! I totally agree with you.

Thank you!

Take care.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews