JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for recommendations for someone or an outfit, to work with my wife either individually or in a group setting, to learn the basics, and to teach her how to use her Ar15.
From safety , to breakdown , cleaning , reassembly , zeroing, and related range training.
I bought her a Colt for her birthday in Feb, it's still new in the box, along with plenty of 55 grain 5.56.
Shooting makes her happy😄
thanks in advance
Happy trails

August 29th...next rifle class, or private anytime and most any day.

If you're getting a sore shoulder or a lot of recoil movement from your AR...it needs to be setup correctly.

Paul Howe said it best...

Screenshot_2020-12-18-07-55-23-1.png

If she can spare about 3 months, than 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year, there are some good training opportunities. With pay and benefits... :s0062:

What the heck it was just a suggestion.:)

August 29th...next rifle class, or private anytime and most any day.

Yep, stoll doing private training...got one in the morning.

cerberus-training.com
Cool
What do I need to budget for personal training ?
My wife will need a patient friendly person.
Sex of the trainer doesn't matter.
In regards to muzzle device,
Her Carbine is a stock Colt M4 type with birdcage.

Ild teach what I was taught, but we used M16's
And it was a long time ago.

Private training is 300.00 per day, which is 5-6 hours depending on the student.

I'm patient...an instructor can't cookie cut shooters, they need to be individually evaluated as to their needs.

I'm looking for recommendations for someone or an outfit, to work with my wife either individually or in a group setting, to learn the basics, and to teach her how to use her Ar15.
From safety , to breakdown , cleaning , reassembly , zeroing, and related range training.
I bought her a Colt for her birthday in Feb, it's still new in the box, along with plenty of 55 grain 5.56.
Shooting makes her happy😄
thanks in advance
Happy trails
I do local classes for individuals and small groups when I can.

Hmm On the left side of the gun above the pistol grip, you will find the safety selector. On most ARs, there will be two options: safe and semi. Move the safety selector so the little arrow is pointing to "safe".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top