Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR AR15 Project Rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arakboss

Reactions
Rating
100%
Edit 6/20: Price lowered to $210. Sale Pending

I am selling an incomplete AR15 rifle. It includes Anderson lower with M4 style stock assy and pivot and take down pins installed. The upper was purchased by another forum member from Curt's in Milwaukie and I acquired it in a trade. The upper has a 223 Wylde 16 inch barrel with 1:7 twist. It's carbine length gas with standard single shield hand guards. I don't believe the barrel has been fired. It has a Geissele super gas block that is screwed on, not pinned.

You will need the following parts to complete the rifle: BCG, charging handle, lpk, optic and magazine.

Cash only. Buyer responsible for transfer/BG fees. Face to face meeting at Tigard Pawn 4 More or Sunset Firearms, no shipping. 18+ and Wasington residents welcome.

20190609_072532.jpg

20190609_072321.jpg
20190609_072420.jpg
20190609_072354.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect