JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
If anyone wants a custom upper build let me know. I can do it for free I do have more build parts not listed.

These go great with extra power buffer springs or adjustable gas blocks or even better if you just are not getting enough gas because it solves a problem without drilling and you are saving weight. Being NiB they are also very easy to clean. I will also off-trade value for your existing Bolt carrier if you upgrading
Spikes Tactical Lightweight Bolt carrier group NiB Used in Vg+ condition $150 (SOLD)
Spikes LW Bolt Carrier with Key only $80 (SOLD)

utv0GWo.jpg

New 16" HBAR 1/8 223 Wyld Barrel New Sorry I don't recall the brand.$125
Ps7qJ5z.jpg
TlNWWfh.jpg

Spikes Crusader Upper receiver never used but had storage ware $120 or $140 with dust cover and forward assist assemblies.
0udgfFJ.jpg
A7cw6T3.jpg

M4 Profile Barrel Melonite Finish 16" 1/7 Twist New $125 (SOLD)

Spikes Tactical NEW IN SEALED BAG 16" Gov Profile Barrel with Midlength Gas system Chrome lIned 1/7 Twist. HP MP Tested Not CHF. $200 (SOLD)

New 16" HBAR 1/8 223 Wyld Barrel New Sorry I don't recall the brand.$100(SOLD)
FN FM Marked Upper receiver No Feed Ramps in VG $140 ( I have unknown brand rear sight assembly and port cover and Forward assist kits for $60 with purchase of upper receiver). (SOLD)
Stag Arms Left Handed upper receiver New $100 (SOLD)

Colt Stripped A2 upper receiver Small Takedown pin, Greyish Black color, No Feed ramps in VG+ $150 ( I have non-colt A2 rear sight assembly and port cover and Forward assist kits for $60 with purchase of upper receiver(SOLD)

FN Square Code Upper receiver No Feed Ramps in VG+ $150 ( I have unknown brand rear sight assembly and port cover and Forward assist kits for $60 with purchase of upper receiver).(SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

M4 Profile Barrel Melonite Finish 16" 1/7 Twist New $125(SOLD)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If anyone wants a custom upper build let me know. I can do it for free I do have more build parts not listed.

These go great with extra power buffer springs or adjustable gas blocks or even better if you just are not getting enough gas because it solves a problem without drilling and you are saving weight. Being NiB they are also very easy to clean. I will also off-trade value for your existing Bolt carrier if you upgrading
Spikes Tactical Lightweight Bolt carrier group NiB Used in Vg+ condition $150
Spikes LW Bolt Carrier with Key only $80

View attachment 780918

New 16" HBAR 1/8 223 Wyld Barrel New Sorry I don't recall the brand.$125
View attachment 782844
View attachment 782845

M4 Profile Barrel Melonite Finish 16" 1/7 Twist New $125
View attachment 782846
View attachment 782847

Spikes Crusader Upper receiver never used but had storage ware $120 or $140 with dust cover and forward assist assemblies.
View attachment 780925
View attachment 780926

Spikes Tactical NEW IN SEALED BAG 16" Gov Profile Barrel with Midlength Gas system Chrome lIned 1/7 Twist. HP MP Tested Not CHF. $200 (SOLD)

New 16" HBAR 1/8 223 Wyld Barrel New Sorry I don't recall the brand.$100(SOLD)
FN FM Marked Upper receiver No Feed Ramps in VG $140 ( I have unknown brand rear sight assembly and port cover and Forward assist kits for $60 with purchase of upper receiver). (SOLD)
Stag Arms Left Handed upper receiver New $100 (SOLD)

Colt Stripped A2 upper receiver Small Takedown pin, Greyish Black color, No Feed ramps in VG+ $150 ( I have non-colt A2 rear sight assembly and port cover and Forward assist kits for $60 with purchase of upper receiver(SOLD)

FN Square Code Upper receiver No Feed Ramps in VG+ $150 ( I have unknown brand rear sight assembly and port cover and Forward assist kits for $60 with purchase of upper receiver).(SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

M4 Profile Barrel Melonite Finish 16" 1/7 Twist New $125(SOLD)
Does the Spike bolt carrier have the Spikes logo on it

Yes, its should work with most pistols. I would advise using an adjustable gas block. Using the lighter weight carrier you can adjust less gas pressure and with less weight, you will have less felt recoil allowing you better control of it.

You can also use an extra power buffer spring but for a pistol, I advise using an adjustable gas block. Using Hbuffers defeat the purpose of using LW carrier that can be tuned with a gas block for lighter felt recoil

Now if you are someone that uses a variety of ammo then a lightweight carrier and an extra power spring might be the better combo as you are at least reducing weight.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top