JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Dedicated Ar-15 .22 Upper
It does require the use of either a CMMG or Spikes or Ciener or another Ciener style .22 conversion kit just pop out the chamber adaptor and insert the INCLUDED COLLAR The barrel is a true .22 barrel that is 1/16 twist. It looks shorter than 16" because the chamber goes deeper into the receiver but is still legal 16" length from muzzle to breech. Please note that this receiver has a stuck forward assist. A forward assist is not required on a .22 conversion upper. Total $250

pv28V8J.jpg

0jYSVQP.jpg
EWfdhhA.jpg

CMMG .22 conversion works with the above upper or barrel with 3 mags for $200 Comes with a chamber adaptor.
kKAbtyX.jpg

Also available Spikes Tactical M4 style .22 barrel with a collar that works with your existing CMMG or Spikes or CMMG style bolt carrier group just by installing the included collar $190 (SOLD)

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 20" gov profile barrel, A1 and A2 upper receivers or uppers and parts A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 fair priced .300 win mag ammo, 5.45x39 ammo, 6.5grendel ammo, and Colt parts Ar15 and Long rifle Carrying cases.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top