JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Price: I dunno, $500 obo, no BCG but we can work something out
Trade: what I'm looking for is a 10.5in Pistol AR in 5.56 with a free float handguard 9in slim, preferably in key mod. Or a 8-9in 300blk

Hello, I have a AR15 16in. It is one of my rifle I use for optics testing for work. Now that I have waited over a year for my suppressor and it has finally arrived, I'd like to get a pistol AR. My wife says I can't buy anymore ARs, and I already have another 16in. So I'm putting this one up for trade. It is about 2 years old and has exactly 1,200 rounds through it. I know this is exact because the only time I've shot it was when I tested one optic with this rifle. Duration of that test with this rifle was 1,200rds. Everything except the Charging handle has 1.2k on it. The charging handle is a axts raptor style and has never been fire through it. I got it in a trade and have not needed to use the rifle since. As this is a trade I'd like to keep the BcG and you may keep your's, my wife bought me it for a birthday present, so.... yeah. *whip*

Ok down to the dirty
Anderson Upper and lower receiver
Anderson LPK w/ mil-spec trigger and a2 grip
Axts raptor style charging handle
Bcm gunfighter collapsible stock
Bcm keymod angled foregrip
Strike industries Cobra fang trigger guard
Anderson 16in carbine length chrome line m4 profile barrel
A2 bird cage
Radical firearms gas tube and block
UTG pro slim free float 15in key mod
Yankee hill key mod qd sling mount