JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the winner is.....

Alexander Arms
50 Beowulf® Precision - Complete Upper Assembly
.50 Beowulf® Precision Complete Upper Features:

- Flat top receiver
- 16.5" chrome moly barrel
- 1:20 twist rate
- G10 composite free-floating handguard
- Low-profile gas block
- Direct impingement operating system
- One 7-round magazine.

Went a few bucks over my limit, but hopefully it's worth it.

Thanks to everyone that chimed in :)

I can feel my shoulder getting sore thinking about it.....

Do you reload?

What's the difference in 458 SOCOM & 50 Beowulf? I guess I'm asking, why would you choose one over the other?
Main difference is that SOCOM has a shoulder and headspaces on that shoulder like a rifle cartridge.
Beo is straight-walled and headspaces on the case mouth like a pistol cartridge.

The SOCOM developer comments on the differences between the two...
Teppo Jutsu : Advanced Firearms Applications

Something different? Not a big bore but I am about to part with this upper. Chambered in 6mm WOA...22". 87gr bullets over 3,000 fps in an AR15 platform. It was custom built as a hard hitting long range coyote gun. Any interest and I will provide more details.
Good luck with the new upper search.

Something different? Not a big bore but I am about to part with this upper. Chambered in 6mm WOA...22". 87gr bullets over 3,000 fps in an AR15 platform. It was custom built as a hard hitting long range coyote gun. Any interest and I will provide more details.
Good luck with the new upper search.

That's an interesting round, had not heard of that before. Off to do some reading...

That's an interesting round, had not heard of that before. Off to do some reading...
Probably the best way to launch a 6mm pill out of an AR
It's a 6.8SPC case necked down to 6mm and the shoulder blown out to 30 degrees.
White Oak Armament/John Holliger
They provide no-nonsense equipment to National Match, High Power and precision shooters.

I read that after I posted, forgot to go to the next page of comments lol. Enjoy the big bore fun! I had a Barrett M99 for a while, sold it to a guy on here actually. The Beowulf has always looked like a wicked fun round, enjoy!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top