JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone around the south end, aka renton to olympia/lacey have a large selection of ar accessories that you could reccommend? I just want to browse and see what is out there. Ive been to cabelas and it was so so, looked almost cleaned out. Ive also been to bullseye, FWDG and im going to sportsmans wharehosue (or whatever its name is now) today. Any other ideas?

Matt

Little bit of a drive for you no?

Rainier Arms, LLC
3802 Auburn Way N, Ste 305
Auburn, WA 98002
Storefront Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday: 10AM - 7PM PST
Saturday: 10AM - 6PM
Sunday: Closed

Little bit of a drive for you no?

Rainier Arms, LLC
3802 Auburn Way N, Ste 305
Auburn, WA 98002
Storefront Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday: 10AM - 7PM PST
Saturday: 10AM - 6PM
Sunday: Closed

Yes, a bit. :) I am up that way once in a while. Is the store front new? Seems like I have looked for info on a store front before on their sight and have never seen anything. I see now where you got the above info though.

There isn't much of a storefront, but they welcome customers to purchase locally. It's just a warehouse so if you know what you want it's a great place to go. I've had some barrel work done as well as purchased parts for my AR from Rainier.

Yeah I guessed they did most stuff online and you are taking shipping staff away fro their job if you walk in.
Too far for me to bother when they can ship it. This stuff isn't something I need to fondle like a new handgun before I buy.

Thanks guys, Ive gone to bullseye and their customer service was.... Lacking shall we say. Besides the fact that the counter people think they know everything. For example,
Me: I bought this holster and want to return it because it is a piece of crap.
Guy: Well what where you using it for?
Me: 1911, combat master
Guy: Well there is your problem that holster wont work with the 1911.
Me: *turning the package so he could see it says fits 1911*
Guy: oh, well it wont fit unless you have a smaller 1911
Me: Yeah, detonics Combat master.....
Guy: Oh yeah one of those
Obviously has no clue what im talking about lol.
Also the chick behind the counter copped an attitude with my wife telling us how we couldnt get our money refunded because of their policy, they sold us two crappy holsters and then tell us we cant return them? All that after they said try them out and if you dont like them bring them back for a refund. We got our money back and my wife dished out some attitude. Good times :)

Thanks for the input and sorry about the rant, you would think you would try and have good customer service since losing a paying customer is a big deal these days. ill try rainier arms, i already checked out their site and it looks good.

Matt

Seems a lot of these places are doing well and you need to know something to get service.
Sucks ,but if you are selling a lot of product,you need to be efficient .Customer doesn't know much?
Not much time given

Customer knows nothing? Hehehehe let us help you !!!

Unfortunately it's a sellers market on guns

I vote for Rainier Arms also. I have been there several times and have always had a great experience. Surplus ammo in lakewood is good too, but I find that RA stocks higher quality parts and rifles.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top