JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering what thoughts aand opinions are on CMMG and in particular this rifle set up...CMMG M4 Profile Firearms CMMG Inc. AR15 Rifles, Parts and Accessories. .22 LR Dedicated AR-15 Rifles, Dedicated AR 15 9mm Rifles and Uppers, Tactical Bacon

purpose would be for security, general shooting and good starter rifle, also to educate myself for future builds as a hobby.

Is this a good company? I don't seem to hear much about them (maybe it is because I am new to the AR scene) and the price seems very fair for what appear to be very decent parts.

Thoughts?

Cmmg are solid. It won't be too long before people will start telling you there is only 3 manufacturers of lowers and so on and so forth. Their rifles have a great fit and finish. You mentioned a starter rifle so this will work and you'll figure what you wan/need in a rifle. If you like the ar platform then you can move onto the more Pricey stuff later on.

Lol. Don't get me wrong. I am from SE and spent a large portion of my life there. Once I was old enough I swiftly moved away. Yet you never can quite get away from SE. It's like part of me craves the poverty and crime.

You know cmmg and stag are comparable in price. The bravo company ar might be too. They are all well built and have warranties so whatever you go with it will most likely go bang. Uncontrollable smilling and joy are a side affect

Lol. Don't get me wrong. I am from SE and spent a large portion of my life there. Once I was old enough I swiftly moved away. Yet you never can quite get away from SE. It's like part of me craves the poverty and crime.

You know cmmg and stag are comparable in price. The bravo company ar might be too. They are all well built and have warranties so whatever you go with it will most likely go bang. Uncontrollable smilling and joy are a side affect

Agree on both parts I am in Gresham and the "rockwood" creep is slowly inching its way farther and farther east. very unfortunate to say the least.

CMMG is the go to brand for dedicated 22lr uppers, but IMO, there are probably better values as far as complete rifles go. Spike's Tactical is the brand I'd look at first. Aimsurplus has The Spike's Tactical ST-15 LE Carbine for $769.95 when it's in stock. Sign up to be emailed when it is available again. Worth the wait.

Spikes is good too. Honestly they're all pretty good now. There's a rock river arms lar15 in te rifle section for $700 obo right now. I have the rra operator which is super overated compared to the standard rra m4. Don't forget to include the price of optics into your budget too

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top