JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neither is a 20". However, that one looks like what I may be looking for. Thanks for the post.
Another one that would entertain is Criterion.
Criterion (button rifled) is the budget-friendly cousin of Krieger (cut rifled).

Here are some more from Harrison at AR Performance and always value-priced.
Harrison is highly regarded on 68 Forums.
Some of these are marked "CLE" so they would be Compass Lake Engineering barrels, the nemesis of WOA.

Just a look-see....notice the blanks that CLE uses...

I have a RA barrel on my LR 308 and it's awesome. However, their pricing is a little on the high side for the budget. I think I've found a place with some decent quality barrels within the build budget. Thanks for the advice, though.
I bought a blemished one for a good price discount that had one little mark on the barrel right before the gas block.

Hellar Tacrical out here in St. Helen's makes their own barrels. I would be willing to bet they could make what you want. They are good people.

Bear creek arsenal makes decent barrels on a budget. MOA guaranteed by them. Several of my rifles have their barrels in them.

Black Hole Weaponry makes fantastic barrels. Not the cheapest but certainly excellent quality. Two of my rifles have BWH barrels.

Rainier Arms is a boutique shop that is overpriced in most things. They are good guys in the shop that'll take care of you if you need small parts or what not, but their barrels are definitely overpriced. Been in their Auburn, WA shop many times in the past. My 5.56 has one of their bolt carriers, their lower, and some other small parts in it from them. Would never buy a barrel or rifle from them unless it was priced reasonably.

I've had the most experience with Ballistic Advantage. They have been solid performers.

Bear Creek is a budget barrel even though their prices have gone up. My experience with them has been 50/50. One shot well, the other was way over gassed, and suffered stuck cases quite regularly. I probably wouldn't use them again. QC is too inconsistent.

It's been a while since I used Faxon. Quality was good several years ago. Not sure what it is like now.

Others I've tried that seem to be good shooters are Green Mountain Barrels. KAK and a couple other companies use Green Mountain blanks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top