JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Ceiner with several BD Mags,no problems with a couple thousand rounds through it.
My biggest gripe is loading the damn magazines,the fingers will start to cramp up after the 5th one.
Accuarcy is ok,nothing special,but good trigger time for cheap.

I have had many Ceiner kits over the last twenty years and they are good, reliable units. I have never had to have one repaired & now there are cheap Black Dog mags available for them.

ciener and ccmg are gonna work the same. Both are reliable.

22lr bullets can foul up your nice .223 bbl. To minimize damage you should always clean your gun before going from 22lr to .223/5.56 or the high velocity of the .223 round will burn the 22lr led right into your bbl thus ruining it.

Accuracy is horrible, dont get your hopes up like I did. A standard 10/22 will out perform it all day long. the .223 bbl is a little bigger than 22lr. It will work fine for cqb type practice though which is why I bought it. But after having to clean my bbl thuroughly before swapping back and forth I decided I'de rather just grab my 10/22 and call it good. To each his own but bottom line is you will be wearing out your nice expensive AR15 much faster. Especially because you will be able to afford to shoot a brick of 22lr ammo through it...

I have the spikes tactical a3 dedicated upper and love it.
i can toss it on any of the ar's but i bought a cheap mega lower that was complete and put it on that. i know it can be spendy but i traded 1k of 45 acp for mine and it was new.
the 45 i paid 225.00 a long time ago.:p i know i can't buy it that cheap now but i have a ton so not to worried. the uppers and the cmmg kit is the way to go. the cmmg kit is based on a improved siener kit from what i understand.

I went the conversion kit route for years and finally bought a dedicated .22 LR upper (TacSol M4). I feel that you will be much happier w/ a .22 LR upper in the long run. They are more expensive ($360 - $500), however they are much more accurate & they don't lead up your 5.56 upper.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top