JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Caliber
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Newly Built AR-15 Pistol 7.5" Barrel, Red Laser-LED Light, Single-Point Sling. Test fired but never used. AR15_Pistol.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
We meet at a gun store. I use Lynnwood Arms because they only charge if you make an appointment one day in advance.
I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure oregon residents can't buy pistols in WA. The transfer would need to be done at an FFL in Oregon. Might want to check more into it before driving all that way up there.

FYI- Oregon residents have to take possession of non-long guns (ie pistols, revolvers, AOW,'s) through an FFL in Oregon.

There's two legal options:

The Washington seller drives to Oregon and conducts the transaction at an FFL in Oregon, the FFL conducts the BC afterwhich if the Oregon resident passes the BC may then take possession.

The Oregon resident meets the seller at a Washington FFL and pays the seller, then the Washington FFL ships the pistol to a designated Oregon FFL where the Oregon resident goes to have a BG check (usually for a fee), then takes possession of the pistol from the Oregon FFL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.