JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an Elzetta LED lights The Elzetta is somewhat costly but I have fired 1000s of rounds and they still work. I have an older model Elzetta 2 cell that has 235 lumens but I find it fine for HD, The newer ones are 650 lumens. I have the ZFH1500 mount that on either the A1 or A2 sights. They also make a M1913 rail mount as well and also have tape switches as well.

Home - Elzetta Tactical Lighting

Last Edited:
Thanks all for the information and ideas. I went ahead and ordered a Inforce Gen 2. I'd imagine it will show up sometime next week. There is some other, unrelated, work I'll be doing on the SBRed AR this week, so the timing should work well.

Thanks again. :)

I've been rockin the streamlight protac, with the preasure pad for $100-$150 i think its a solid option. I forget the lumen output but it gets it done, battery life using the cr123s is pretty good...the inforce WML gen 1/2 are both solid options in a similar price range. I don't own one but I've got experience with them and personally I like them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top