JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you have an "A1" style butt stock? The "A2" is a little longer. A carbine buffer tube and adjustable stock would be an inexpensive remedy to your problem. You could also get a rubber butt pad for the stock to extend it a little.

I got a magpul PRS stock to remedy the length of a fixed stock for myself.

+1 on the PRS. You can also add the enhanced butt pad (specific to that stock) and dial the length back down and make it easy to maintain your eye relief wearing a jacket. The really nice feature of the PRS is being able to get behind your optics on a bench and literally dial in your eye relief and cheek weld with the adjusters. A little spendy but, I love mine. I had to put the enhanced butt pads on my MOE and CTR stocks too. Those pads are specific to adjustable stocks. Good luck!
Do you have an "A1" style butt stock? The "A2" is a little longer. A carbine buffer tube and adjustable stock would be an inexpensive remedy to your problem. You could also get a rubber butt pad for the stock to extend it a little.

I got a magpul PRS stock to remedy the length of a fixed stock for myself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top