JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
that was fun ;) look at the bright side u got to see me fustraited LOL
DSCN3600.JPG DSCN3606.JPG

Practice makes better? If it groups well, a windage adjustable rear ring might do the trick. All those different surfaces machined by all those different manufacturers might be working against you.

Good entertainment value. Nice, deserted shooting venue. I've been down in SE Utah, no shortage of places to shoot.

One bit of advice, you take an AR-10 out for a session, take more than 40 rounds.

I had an Armalite AR10A2 second gen, it had the carrying handle on top. I was plenty happy with no scope. I ran it strictly stock, no mods, no problems, it ran like a Swiss watch.

I would never think of shooting steel case ammo in a gun as valuable as my Armalite.

P8181242.JPG

Good entertainment value. Nice, deserted shooting venue. I've been down in SE Utah, no shortage of places to shoot.

One bit of advice, you take an AR-10 out for a session, take more than 40 rounds.

I had an Armalite AR10A2 second gen, it had the carrying handle on top. I was plenty happy with no scope. I ran it strictly stock, no mods, no problems, it ran like a Swiss watch.

I would never think of shooting steel case ammo in a gun as valuable as my Armalite.

View attachment 1343563
sleel case may wear out the extractor only and there easy to relace and cheap i mexican hat the bullets so there not bimetal crap good copper match 168s now

Practice makes better? If it groups well, a windage adjustable rear ring might do the trick. All those different surfaces machined by all those different manufacturers might be working against you.
the bear creek and PSA fits tight like a glove i think it can shhot as good as my areo ar-10 the groups look good at 365 yards next time 500 yards testing and the scope is fixed now it appears the mound sleves are adjusted

I'm more concerned with primer or case failure.
I have never heard of a steel case rupturing I got mine kind of hot too primers are nice and flat stieel case other than that I even heard of people resize them and shoot them for a second time I'm not doing that just pulling the bullets out dumping powder resizing the neck put the powder back in and put a better Bulletin

Steel cased, like 22LR can be reloaded, but why? It is harder on the chamber, harder on dies, and harder on extractor and ejector. Kind of a lose-lose-lose-lose as I see it. Got a bunch? Seal it and store/bury it.

I watched you dial it to the right further every time you complained of hitting to the right. Go back and watch the video.
View attachment 1344443
Either way the scope needed to be centered it appeared to be cockeyed to the left I found some more Steelcase ammo I think about 6 rounds I'm going to shoot it tomorrow see how it groups the PO 18guy wants me to bury it Steelcase LOL

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top