JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm not really a fan of joke threads in the classifieds. Having said that, I dont think that the negative feedback is justified. Especially considering cyclesarge was the 18th person to respond.

I hope that there wouldn't be any stink raised if PG restored his feedback score.

SO, you're welching on the offer you made in the classifieds?

unless i'm missing something here...

you leaving him neg feedback for an april FOOLs gag is just about one of the faggiest things i think i've seen on this board (and there's been some gay bubblegum around here before).

As soon as I saw the posting I knew it was a april fools joke, I like many others love a good joke. You would have to be an idiot to sell a scar and acog for 600 bucks. Leaving a negative comment is just pathetic and shows that some people can not have fun. PhysicsGuy I commend you on the joke and am just disgusted with some peoples lack of humor.

Jokes in the classifieds are in poor taste. Should be rules against it,,,

I saw the ad, but figured it was either B.S., or the guy was suckin on a crack pipe. Just like the other dude with the fake Leupolds. If it sounds too good to be true,,, I'm all for a good joke, but this really wasn't one. :p

I'm not really a fan of joke threads in the classifieds. Having said that, I dont think that the negative feedback is justified. Especially considering cyclesarge was the 18th person to respond.

I hope that there wouldn't be any stink raised if PG restored his feedback score.

But I was the first one to respond "correctly":s0139:

I know PG can restore his feedback since he's a moderator. I'd consider it more of a "burn" on me than a "burn" on him, if he didn't, since I only did it as a counter-April fools prank.;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR