JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably lost his eardrums.

Too bad there wasn't more powder in there. He'll live to blame someone else, and do more damage to society

Never Fear....
How_to_Blame_Trump.jpg

Aloha, Mark

He got "Set on Ground", and "Light Fuse". The rest of the directions musta' got torn off before he got a hold of it.

I. Am. Entertained. :D

Meh. Dude was still on his feet right after detonation. I want to see him limply fall to the ground completely out of it and lay there until some stray dog comes up and pisses on his face, and his homeboys steal his wallet and dope, and they plant an Antifa flag in his azzhole, steal his Nike blood manufactured shoes, and then the Feds come out and drag his comatose azz into the Fed building and prop him up in a window so his peeps can see. Now, that would be entertaining. :)

Meh. Dude was still on his feet right after detonation. I want to see him limply fall to the ground completely out of it and lay there until some stray dog comes up and pisses on his face, and his homeboys steal his wallet and dope, and they plant an Antifa flag in his azzhole, steal his Nike blood manufactured shoes, and then the Feds come out and drag his comatose azz into the Fed building and prop him up in a window so his peeps can see. Now, that would be entertaining. :)
just so I can like it again!

Thanks for brightening up my morning. Looks like they'll stupidly stagger away and heal eventually. I had a paper route when I was 10 years old. Get up at 4am etc. I quickly learned how to make things that blew up or flew up. One day I was half way into making a firecracker when it blew up right in my hand. The force was more than I reckoned it would be, but was both surprised and happy that all my fingers were still attached and my eyesight still worked. Thus ended my budding manufacturing and blowing things up is fun career (well, until the ARMY came along and insisted on me using Shape Charges, H.E. and such)

Hopefully the folks in the video there have a similar enlightening experience and gains some wisdom.

BTW Mike, there is a follow up story on that 3 month old Jeep.
The woman who seems to have blown her own hoody off has been arrested. I learned not to do that when I was 8 and helping my Uncle clean up. At the end of the day he lit a slash fire we'd been piling brush and branches on. He'd told me to stand back no less than 3 times and I was far away (@12 feet back), I thought.....lost some hair.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads