JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what would you say mine is worth? Since you just got done researching a bunch before you bought?

I got mine right after the first of this year when the factory wouldn't even give you a lead time on them, but I called all over the country and had people quote me anywhere from $1,800 to $2,000+ for the rifle alone IF they could get one.

I have noticed the last couple of months they seem to be catching up with their backlog at DPMS. I had a dealer in MN that is right in DPMS backyard and one of their larger dealers put me on a list to be notified when they had one available and they just e-mailed me last week saying they had one available. I had neglected to notify them to take me off their contact list.

When I found mine on another forum I saw it posted within 5 minutes after the owner put the posting up and said "I'll take it.". Within 15-20 minutes there were at least three other guys that had said they would take it if I backed out.

With the scope, the extra mags, drag bag, and a couple of boxes of ammo, I felt I got a pretty decent deal given the market at the time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top