JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what would you say mine is worth? Since you just got done researching a bunch before you bought?

I got mine right after the first of this year when the factory wouldn't even give you a lead time on them, but I called all over the country and had people quote me anywhere from $1,800 to $2,000+ for the rifle alone IF they could get one.

I have noticed the last couple of months they seem to be catching up with their backlog at DPMS. I had a dealer in MN that is right in DPMS backyard and one of their larger dealers put me on a list to be notified when they had one available and they just e-mailed me last week saying they had one available. I had neglected to notify them to take me off their contact list.

When I found mine on another forum I saw it posted within 5 minutes after the owner put the posting up and said "I'll take it.". Within 15-20 minutes there were at least three other guys that had said they would take it if I backed out.

With the scope, the extra mags, drag bag, and a couple of boxes of ammo, I felt I got a pretty decent deal given the market at the time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top